Taha Ghayyur is a human rights advocate, a personal growth and leadership trainer, and a writer, based in Toronto, Canada. Driven by a spirit of service and desire to elevate people’s leadership potential, Taha has been leading groundbreaking and impactful community initiatives for over 20 years across North America.
- Vice President, Sound Vision Foundation, a pioneering Muslim media & professional development training institution
- Executive Director, Justice for All Canada, a human rights advocacy organization fighting to end genocides impacting minorities around the world
- Board member, DawaNet, a grassroots community education and empowerment organization
- Board member and former Chairperson, MuslimFest, an award winning festival celebrating the best in Muslim arts and culture
- Former Host, Canada Today Show on Muslim Network TV
- Human rights commentator and contributor to national newspapers, including the Toronto Star, Globe and Mail, National Post, and The Hill Times
- Former Executive Director, ISNA Canada
- Former Advisory Committee member, Muslim Studies Program at Emmanuel College, University of Toronto
- Author on issues related to youth, personal growth community development, civic engagement, human rights, and spirituality in North America
- Speaker, with 20 years of experience in delivering workshops, masterminds, seminars, webinars & Khutbas
- Certified Communications and Leadership Trainer, Speaker and Coach by John Maxwell Leadership Team
- Trained in human rights, communications, marketing, leadership, and Islamic sciences.
2 responses to “About Taha Ghayyur”
Baarakallahu Feekum, Yaa Akhee.
Brother, your blog is added here: